Comments of travelers with Abruzzo Tours
By courtesy of our travelers, following you can read some of the many thank-you notes they sent, since we started in the year 2000, after tours with us. To all of of our friends, our warm thoughts always go, and... can't wait to meet you again!
- October 2012, Victoria Mcnulty: "Abruzzo tours was the best tour guide we have ever had. They designed a flexible itinerary with the perfect mix of..."
- July 2012, Gail S.: "Our trip exceeded any possible expectations we may have had! It was more than the wonderful accommodations; more than the fabulous food..."
- October 2011, Marguerite and Bob Wachunas : "Grazie mille for the wonderful food and wine tour this past October. It exceeded every expectation..."
- October 2011, John W. Luciani III: "I truly enjoyed the October Abruzzo Food & Wine Tour. The itinerary was great and all of the towns were memorable..."
- October 2011, Charles & Eleanor Porrini: "Thank you, grazie mille, for a wonderful Food & Wine Tour. We certainly enjoyed the tour..."
- October 2011, Clara Garcia: "Thank you so much for everything. You did a great job with your choices of places to eat..."
- June 2011, Jon and family: "We have thought every day since we've been home about our visit with you..."
- May 2011, Kris, Tom and Adam: "We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Abruzzo, the countryside is beautiful!
Piera and Leonardo were wonderful guides..."
- October 2010, Tony & Helen: "As you know, I really don't like computers, but in this case, I am making an exception. Mere words can not describe..."
- June 2010, Lee Ann: "Rocca Calascio was amazing, the restaurant and wine experience at the base of the castle was amazing also. Walking around the base of the village below the castle..."
- October 2008, Tina & Eric: "Some accolades of praise for the outstanding food & wine, the tour arrangements, your Driver and outstanding Tour Guide..."
- October 2008, Theresa and Wayne Kelly: "We saw the sun rise on the Adriatic Sea from our hotel room. We saw the sunset on the Appennini Mountains..."
- July 2008, Janet and Jennifer: "Words cannot capture how wonderful this tour was. My daughter and I enjoyed everything..."
- June 2008, Robert and Sandy Tessitore: "The Food and Wine was our second tour with Abruzzo Tours and by far the most enjoyable..."
- June 2008, Nick Ascenzo & Myrna Augenbaum. "We saw so many different sights and experienced so many new things..."
- June 2008, Kathy: "I have nothing but good things to say about your tour..."
- May 2008, Loretta Becherucci: "We would not have accomplished this without your help ..."
- May 2008, Keith and Pam: "We had a wonderful time in Abruzzo..."
- November 2007, Palumbo, Filippini, Caramenico: "This was certainly a trip of a life time. We left home on October 23 not knowing what we would find in Abruzzo..."
- November 2007, Fran Parker: "I so enjoyed my time in Abruzzo. I have recommended Abruzzo Tours and your organization to everyone... "
- October 2007, Diane Matarelli Mitchell: "We had a wonderful and memorable day trip to Calascio and Rocca Calascio..."
- September 2007, Roy & Rosalie Durham: "In the past we had visited Rome, Florence, Venice, Capri etc., However, we never felt that we had really seen Italy because every place we visited was crowded with thousands of tourists..."
- September 2007, Loretta Crea: "I've waited a lifetime to see Italy and fortunately I made the best choice possible..."
- September 2007, Connie May, Debbie Nichols: "Words can not describe the beauty and tranquility of the Abruzzo area. Seeing the villages nestled on the hillside..."
- September 2007, Lois D'Amelio-Blevins: "Here's my Top Ten Reasons to go to Abruzzo and Italy..."
- September 2007, Carolina and Harry Barnabae: "A tour of just 3 short days - far too little time, but far more than we expected..."
- June 2007, Nick Ascenzo, Myrna Augenbaum: "The suitcases are unpacked, the presents distributed and all that's left are the memories..."
- March 2007, Assunta Maude: "What was really wonderful about my experience was that it made me realise how lucky I was to have so many aunts, uncles, cousins..."
- December 2006, Rosemarie and Jennifer Rose Marcus: "Now that we are back at home and going over the memories that we will have for the rest of our lives..."
- October 2006, Anthony Marcellus: "The memories of the places and people that I saw and met will last a lifetime"
- October 2006, Georgian Hock: "My family and I want to thank Abruzzo Tours for a fabulous tour of Abruzzo. We couldn't have asked for better accomodations, scheduling..."
- September 2006, Sharon and John Baiocco: "Our September tour of Abruzzo was the trip of a lifetime for us. The hotels and sights we saw were outstanding, and the meals were divine ..."
- September 2006, Judy Neff: "It was such a memorable day for me to be able to walk the streets where my ancestors walked..."
- June 2006, Rose and Todd Glenn: "We can't thank you enough for making all of the arrangements for my family to meet our cousins..."
- November 2005, Vince Backstrom: "I want to thank you for all of the work done in researching my family history, translating my uncle's story of his memories..."
- August 2005, Marguerite Bergmann: "It was wonderful for my husband not to have to drive in a unfamiliar territory and enjoy the magnificent mountain views on the way..."
- July 2005, Marcia Buzzelli: "Once again you have done an outstanding job. It was so nice to have the birthday cake on a day when bakeries are closed..."
- June 2005, Richard Dario: "I have been back home now for a couple of days and have been reflecting on my visit to Abruzzo. It was a truly wonderful experience, more than I could ever have expected. The scenic beauty of the entire region was my first surprise..."
- May 2005, Steve Rawlins: "Again, I want to thank you for the exceptional tour you gave my son and me of the Abruzzo region. The day was perfect..."
- November 2004, Amy Linn & Theresa Benedek: "I once read that the difference between a 'vacation' and 'travel' is that when on vacation, we expect to be comfortable and pampered"
- November 2004, Steve Smear: " I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had on our trip. There were so many highlights..."
- October 2004, Robert Woolley: "For my first time going someplace out of the USA I could not have picked a better tour or group to be with..."
- Travelers' comments: October 2004, John DiLuzio: "This is just a note to tell you how much I enjoyed the October food and wine tour. The visits were excellent..."
- October 2004, Richard and Phyllis Panico: "I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how much Phyllis and I enjoyed the Food and Wine Tour and to thank you for making the trip such a success..."
- October 2004, Anita and Donald Civitella: "Anita and I want to thank you again for organizing such a wonderful and unique October Food and Wine Tour of the ABRUZZO region..."
- September 2004, Nancy Falcione: "Thank you so very much for my wonderful, unforgettable one day trip to Abruzzo to visit my mother's village..."
- August 2004, Hading Liberi: "Thank you so much for all of your help in making our family reunion trip to Abruzzo so successful..."
- July 2004, DiCostanzo: "Thank you for a perfect day trip to Assisi and Pratola Peligna! Sandy and I agree that Assisi was worth the trip alone..."
- May 2004, Olan and Virginia Reese: "Thank you so much for your extraordinary efforts in making my parents trip to Introdacqua and Abruzzo area the highlight of their trip to Italy..."
- March 2004, Liani & Sandra Solari: "Grazie mille" once again to you, for showing us around the beautiful region where you live"
- October 2003, Guistina Stoddart: "What wonderful memories I have of my recent Food and Wine Tour with you and the Abruzzo Tours..."
- October 2003, Norbert and Jane DiGiacomo: "Jane and I want to thank you and the team for the wonderful experience that we had in touring Abruzzo and sampling the food and wine of the region..."
- August 2003, Vic and Adele Liberi: "Our two-week August tour of Abruzzo was simply fantastic! This was our seventh trip to Italy and this trip was probably our best ever..."
- July 2003, Ed & Kathy D'Angelo: "Thank you and your very much for an absolutely wonderful tour. My wife and I were very pleased with the quality of the restaurants..."
- July 2003, Charles & Eleanor Porrini: "Thank you for a wonderful trip. We loved our tour of Abruzzo..."
- June 2003, Angelo Sciulli: "My thanks to you for a truly incredible time. You not only treat guests as royalty, you make them feel like family!"
- October 2002, Laurene Nagaj: "We've returned home but left part of our hearts in Abruzzo. My Mother (who will be 85 this week), my Sister and I loved every minute of the days we spent there..."
- August 2002, Francine (Desiderio)Scioli: " I just want you to know how very much I enjoyed the trip and tour with you. This was such a special, special experience. I have never felt so at home..."
- August 2002, Jim & Chris: "We are still making the adjustment from the wonderful days spent in Abruzzo back to our side of the world. I find myself looking up at the hillsides here expecting to see a castle..."
- September 2001, Marcia Buzzelli: "I would like everyone at Abruzzo Tours to know that I will long have wonderful memories of the tour. All arrangements were so precise and complete from the minute I arrived ..."
- September 2001, Robert and Sandra Tessitore: "What a great time we had on the September 2001 Sangro tour. The sites we visited were exciting and unique and the meals were truly a gastronomic adventure...."
- September 2001, Mimi & Harry DiLisio: "This was the trip of a lifetime, an opportunity to explore your Italian heritage with professionals who will guide you each step of the way..."
- August 2001, Albert M. Porreca: "To my friends at Abruzzo Tours: Molte grazie! I owe almost everything I know about my italian heritage to you, and I am very grateful. Just over two years ago I had the good fortune to find your website..."
- April 2001, Sandy and Stephen Freeman : "We had a wonderful experience last year traveling in Abruzzo. Thanks to the professional staff of Abruzzo Tours, we were able to find the town where our family came from..."
- August 2000, Rosemary Allen: "After much wavering I decided to go on the Abruzzo Tours tour for two weeks this summer. I feel so lucky that I did..."
- August 2000, Anna: "If you are looking for an opportunity to experience the cultural heritage of Abruzzi, you definitely want to travel with the Abruzzo Tours..."
- August 2000, Alice Tenaglia: "For anyone hesitating to sign up for the Abruzzo Tours tours, I can only say you are passing up an opportunity of a lifetime. We also waited until almost the last minute to sign up..."
- August 2000, Mario: "I cannot tell you how much Jennifer, Aurora and I enjoyed the Tour. It was great. It was marvelous..."